It was about this time last year when I looked at Storm and it seemed an area on her left jowl was puffed out.
Later that day, the swelling became more noticeable.
I of course was worried and trying not to freak out. I didn’t know what was going on, but later figured it must be a bee sting. And of course it was the weekend so the vet offices were closed and I didn’t have extra cash to go to the pet ER.
We decided we will see how things would be for her the next day. I woke up to find a partial chubby headed American bulldog.
She laid down and after awhile the oddest thing happened. She began drooling (not odd) but then there was blood in her drool (the odd part). I have seen other dog pictures of being stung by a bee and it looks the same. I just don’t know if any had blood with it… Has anyone dealt with their pet being stung by a bee?