I have been nominated for the Liebster award. Thank you to Annette for the nomination. You are too sweet! 🙂 Here is a little information about this award:
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
- Thank your nominator.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions asked to you.
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees
- Notify them via social media.
And Annette’s questions for me are:
- What inspired you to start a blog? I wanted to write a book and thought a blog would be a good way to increase my writing and networking skills.
- If you could interview a celebrity to blog about, who would it be & why? Ooooo! Good question, it would probably be a writer. I’m stuck between Jodi Picoult and Mary Roach. Mary writes non-fiction. Her best work (I think anyway) is about dead bodies called Stiff (soooo interesting!).
- What social media accounts do you use to drive blog traffic & what are their links? I have a Facebook account (but I only add people if I know them from somewhere), a Pinterest and Instagram account (both @loopy605). I tried Twitter years ago but it did nothing for me.
- How often, if at all, do you change or modify the look & layout of your blog? I don’t change the look of my blog very often. Same goes about the layout; I have what I want on my page. I’m kind of a plain Jane so I don’t have much to look at.
- Have you written posts to schedule them in advance? No.
- What goals do you have for your blog in 2016? To add more blog posts! Also, to interact more with the blogging community. I think I have been doing well so far…
- Would you or have you already done a guest post for another person? No, I believe I have not. I suppose I would if given the chance but muse doesn’t seem to be working lately.
- What do you find encouraging when viewing other blogs? Short posts or ones with pictures work best for me since I am limited on time and energy. But of course I mostly go for the animal/pet blogs. But I also enjoy reading about people’s everyday ramblings. 🙂 Especially if they have humor!
- Will you follow and support your fellow nominees? Of course!
- If you could make blogging easier, what would you do? To somehow not have chronic fatigue so I could blog more often! 😦
And my nominee’s are (please accept my apologies if I did not see that you are an award-free blog):
8 thoughts on “Liebster Award 3-14-16”
Thanks you two!
I love seeing all the goofy (and sometimes serious) pix of you and Storm. She cracks me up with her lip curls and cute looks. Woof! 🐶
You are most welcome. I am so glad I did and I am glad I figured out why you were in my email and not my reader. Hugs….Annette
I love Mary Roach! She writes about such interesting stuff.
Yay! I finally found someone else that likes Mary Roach! 🙂 She makes science FUN. And I find her hilarious. Hehehe! Thank you for the visit and comment! I hope to get some extra time soon to check out your site again!
Have you read Bill Bryson’s A Short History of Nearly Everything? He’s a very good writer about science, too.
Ooooo no I haven’t, I will put that on my list!
Hey, just found out Mary Roach is coming out with a new book: Grunt: The Curious Science of Humans at War. Wanted to let you know!
Yeah I saw that but thanks for letting me know! 🙂 I will have to wait a bit to read it as I wait for the paperback. I read tons of ebooks but buy the physical books of my favorite authors.